Sweet Spot Auto Fading?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alright so I'm browsing my Sheffields and I found I have THREE of these... all autos are fading. I'm pissed. Should I contact them on all three? Would it be worth it? Their numbered to 20 and book for like $150 a piece. Thanks!

209hw8z.jpg

ok thanks to basebal1fan posting the e-mail on the first main page I sent UD a e-mail. I explained very well how I pulled this card back in 2007 (I really did) And how it has faded and bla.. bla... bla...LOL... Now I must wait..
Here are my pics of my card from 2007 when I pulled it and now.
STEVE CARLTON 2007 UPPER DECK SWEET SPOT CLASSIC CLASSIC SIGNITURE #SPS-SC (139/175) (AUTO)
CARLTONSTEVEAUTO1.jpg
scan00012.jpg

Last edited:
wow. What a long wait. Upper deck sent me a e-mail asking me for this :
Thank you for your replacement request and/or collation concern. In order to set up a case for you we will need the following…

Full name

Address

Phone Number

Card Product/Year

Card Number(s)

What’s Damaged or Missing

Where did you purchase the item from:

Do you still have the receipt:

We will then create a case for you to send the card to us for replacement.

Any package with the case number not clearly marked will be returned to the customer unopened.

Thank you,
I sent them the info but it has been a while now. I dont have the receipt but i do know where i got the pack from.

what happened if I wanted to ship mine out but I got them off eBay?
I dobnt know....but they sure do take forever to reply to e-mails...I dont see what it matters where or how you got the card. it still is there card that they made that is wrong...

well. Going by how it went for everyone else it seems to take about 1 month from when they got your card. So it should be soon i hope.

nope not yet. I called them and they told me that it useually takes 3-4 weeks but they are backed up so it may take 6-8 weeks now. Its been so long my Sig Comformation number is nolonger any good LOL