Team Lots for price of postage + you name the price! Base, Inserts, Refs, Auto, GU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
In an effort to try and clear some space in my boxes, I am going to try something a little different.

You tell me which team you want cards of, I'll send every card I have of that team (<$15 SV), and when you receive the lot all I ask is that you send me the exact price of postage plus what you think is a fair price for the cards contained. I'm not looking to get rich off of this, but I also dont want to spend $200 in shipping and end up eating all of that cost. I am a pretty trusting person, so please return the favor.

The only team I am out of right now is the San Francisco Giants, but every other team is available.

Here's a few samples of some stuff in the lots:

braveslot.jpg

rangerslot.jpg

Are most of the cards newer? if so, I can probably do something for Pirates. LMK about how many you would be sending, looking for larger lots. Or I can trade team for team if youd like?

I would love to be able to get the Red Sox off of you as long as the fair price is not over $100 That is around the max I can spend on cards over the next month with the hollidays. That rangers scan looks nice

Last edited:
ragtop: They are mostly 07-09, with some 02-06 as well. I'm just trying to clear space, so I'd rather just send them to you then you can just send me what you think is fair for them.

854Trav: Definitely would be under $100, probably closer to $20 - if you wants the Sox, I'll go ahead and post it up and when they get there you can just send me what you think is a fair price.

ragtop: They are mostly 07-09, with some 02-06 as well. I'm just trying to clear space, so I'd rather just send them to you then you can just send me what you think is fair for them.

854Trav: Definitely would be under $100, probably closer to $20 - if you wants the Sox, I'll go ahead and post it up and when they get there you can just send me what you think is a fair price.

That would work, and if you do not mind if I traded the cards I get I would take the twins as well, I am almost completely out of twins to trade for the most part.

Can you give me a rough count of Pirates? I get Pirates lots real cheap, as you can imagine, lol. Just trying to get an idea of what I'd be spending.

Cardinals, Twins, Red Sox and Giants are gone, still have everyone else!

Still have these available - I'm really not looking for much on these, if you collect any team, this is a great way to start/complete team sets or have some cards to sell locally at shows.

Opened a few more packs the past couple weeks so I have more goodies for these lots!