Reds in Pensacola - 1990 WORLD SERIES ADDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about a few Larkins?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great pickup, 87 Topps was the set that got me into cards! Glad Barry is so fan friendly, he and Eric have made your day a few times!!

God Bless,

Kevin

Great pickup, 87 Topps was the set that got me into cards! Glad Barry is so fan friendly, he and Eric have made your day a few times!!

God Bless,

Kevin

Yes for me personally it really couldn't get much better, maybe Pete Rose would top Davis and Larkin but that is about it. What I've been able to experience is Pensacola has been a lot of fun.

Yes for me personally it really couldn't get much better, maybe Pete Rose would top Davis and Larkin but that is about it. What I've been able to experience is Pensacola has been a lot of fun.

That is fantastic, and I know Pete is making a living signing, and has been touring around to some of the smaller ballparks, mostly Independent League parks, but you may have a shot at meeting him that way, not sure if you have a local Indy team, but its a shot!

Glad you have had so much fun with all of this, cool that it turned into a job for you as well! mixing a fun hobby with work, makes it not really feel like work I bet!

God Bless,

Kevin