Reds in Pensacola - 1990 WORLD SERIES ADDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
It was kind of an exhausting day dodging major rain at the ballpark and keeping all of my gear dry but I didn't do too bad.

Votto2_zps62989a3e.jpg

Votto1_zps98d60549.jpg

Phillips_zps83fc2285.jpg

Simon_zps8c7556eb.jpg

Ondrusek_zpsc0ce3b94.jpg

Mesoraco3_zpsc543b117.jpg

Leake4_zps013ba06a.jpg

Mesoraco1_zps84a336e7.jpg

Last edited:
Mike Leake signed 4 for me but would only do it addressing the cards to individuals...if there is a Rob or Rachel that wants a Mike Leake auto, let me know. :)

Mesoraco2_zpscff17e9b.jpg

Leake3_zps180b64be.jpg

Leake1_zpsb5b1866d.jpg

Leake2_zps09d7bf7b.jpg

Heisey_zpse0b16419.jpg

Hamilton1_zps96e762cf.jpg

Votto was tough, he actually rolled his eyes at me.

That's a shame, he must have "Imaketoomuchmoney-itis" that causes players to do that!

Cool signatures, really enjoyed seeing all of this! Fun to be able to come home with such a haul!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

That's a shame, he must have "Imaketoomuchmoney-itis" that causes players to do that!

Cool signatures, really enjoyed seeing all of this! Fun to be able to come home with such a haul!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Mike Leake signed all 4 of the cards but made me personalize 3 of them.

Hey,
I was there too. I remember you because Leake gave you such a hard time. I was the guy standing next to you, in the Kernels hat, that kept asking who was who. I ended up going to Montgomery yesterday and graphing the Rays exhibition game also. But the Reds did have some attitudes. I could tell many of them had not had to do a "forced" signing in a long time.

Hey,
I was there too. I remember you because Leake gave you such a hard time. I was the guy standing next to you, in the Kernels hat, that kept asking who was who. I ended up going to Montgomery yesterday and graphing the Rays exhibition game also. But the Reds did have some attitudes. I could tell many of them had not had to do a "forced" signing in a long time.

I don't remember you per se...was I bugging you about telling me who the guys were when they came out and we got mixed up on A. Simon? I stood next to an old guy and a teenage girl most of the time.

Did you get a chance to go down in the tunnel when they had tables set up?

I don't remember you per se...was I bugging you about telling me who the guys were when they came out and we got mixed up on A. Simon? I stood next to an old guy and a teenage girl most of the time.

Did you get a chance to go down in the tunnel when they had tables set up?

Yes, I was the one who was like "no, that's not Simon" then as he walked past us "Oh, yes. That's him". I had a a great time down in the tunnels. I will be posting my pics later. That rule where they said 1 table only per person was a joke, I had to make my own rules down there:p

Yes, I was the one who was like "no, that's not Simon" then as he walked past us "Oh, yes. That's him". I had a a great time down in the tunnels. I will be posting my pics later. That rule where they said 1 table only per person was a joke, I had to make my own rules down there:p

Thats hilarious! Me too, I almost left after I got Homer and I said no way how could I walk right past Cozart, Cueto, Phillips....didn't happen. Cozart also signed more than one when all the others stuck to the one sig rule.

This was at the Blue Wahoos stadium?

Yes, Kevin it was an exhibition game for the Reds playing the Blue Wahoos. The game was rained out but many fans packed into the tunnel near the dugout for hours trying to catch the Reds stars....like me. :)

HAHA, that worked out well! You have had some good luck with rainouts, as I recall the 88 Topps Schofield you got signed for me was the product of a Wahoos rainout! Great haul, fun stuff to see!