BSL Roster Sim 2/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pat...
When you log into OOTP.. On the manager page, the date should be
1/5/2007 if the league download worked.. If still1/4/2007, then you need
to try downloading again. Hope this helps. Kendall

thanks , I have to wait until I get home from work, but will check it then, Pat

I still can't get into OOTP and download the updated files, my computer freezes up every time I try.

I'll try again later.

Everything went smoothly for me.

Did everyone end up with some major Studs in their Minor league systems?!?

Yankees will attempt to download tonight. Sorry, got sidetracked with the Giants victory last night :D

Steph

Everything went smoothly for me.

Did everyone end up with some major Studs in their Minor league systems?!?

I ended up with a couple 4/5 star guys, but I think other teams did much better than me as my farm system is ranked near the bottom. However, I did land the #1 rated CF (he's also a top 20 overall hitter). Also landed a nice lefty setup MR and a switch-hitting C who is 3.5 stars and should be my every day starter.

Wish I could have landed a stud SP like I've seen with a couple other teams, but I'll take it. Just need to make some trades to balance things out now...

Eric

Those minor league players were not supposed to exist it was apparently a miscalculation on my part i thonk they skew the entire league and draft

If you've had problems with the league file, please try downloading once more. Otherwise I have another entire process those teams will have to take (PM me for directions).

Yankees have downloaded and updated to FTP.

I have a question, though. In the old game when the reports were uploaded to the site, the computer told us when players were ready to move up and down between the minors and the majors. Is there a way I can see it through the software? My apologizes if it's already been answered.

Steph

I have a question, though. In the old game when the reports were uploaded to the site, the computer told us when players were ready to move up and down between the minors and the majors. Is there a way I can see it through the software? My apologizes if it's already been answered.

Steph

Steph, that feature is still there. Just click on your minor league on your Yankee Home Page to see all your minor league teams. It should look just like the "old" BSL. Or at least it does on the Phillies. If it doesn't I don't know what to tell you.

Steph

Steph,
If you open up the OOTP12 software and go to your team on the bottom were your team name is ..click on the clipboard icon on the bottom you will see minor league system report..from there you will be able to move your minor league players around

David

Steph, that feature is still there. Just click on your minor league on your Yankee Home Page to see all your minor league teams. It should look just like the "old" BSL. Or at least it does on the Phillies. If it doesn't I don't know what to tell you.

Steph,
If you open up the OOTP12 software and go to your team on the bottom were your team name is ..click on the clipboard icon on the bottom you will see minor league system report..from there you will be able to move your minor league players around

David

Two different ways to do it, thank you so much guys! Guess I have some more shuffling to do :)

Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.