BSL Roster Sim 2/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone not able to download the league file at this time? I have not received any PM's since my last fix. I need to know ASAP so I can get things taken care of while I have time to.

I have 8 teams that have exported for tomorrow's sim. Even if you have made no changes and are happy where you are at right now, please export like you did the first time. I am still working on fixing some internal issues.

Hey Cory and Nick,

When are we looking to do our next FTP upload??

Maybe if we put a date(day) on it, everyone can be
prepared and get in the routine of get their team ready.

Thanks, Kendall

Hey Cory and Nick,

When are we looking to do our next FTP upload??

Maybe if we put a date(day) on it, everyone can be
prepared and get in the routine of get their team ready.

Thanks, Kendall

The first post in this thread shows the deadline.

Tomorrow at 1pm cst is the deadline for FTP uploads. Still haven't seen any upload from Minnesota yet.

My laptop crashed and I am having a problem getting the program to accept my registration key. I am waiting to hear from OOTP.

Dodgers FTP uploaded.

I believe since you made the update more than once, each one you sent downloaded one after the other. That's what took so long and is causing some to get the 'not responding' message. I got it also. Walked away for a while, and when I came back, the whole process started over again. Took some time, but waiting allowed it to go through.

---Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.