Free Brewers Ticket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Last year I requested a fanpack from the Brewers and I received it today... a little late from last season. Anyway, got some stickers, a Brewers folder and a luggage tag.

There was also a scratch off ticket in the packet and after scratching it off I won a free ticket to a 2012 home game.

So, this is free to a Brewers fan who will be going to a home game this season. The back of this card says to bring this postcard to the box office beginning 3/1/2012 and receive a Loge Level ticket yo one of the following games:

Dodgers

Tuesday 4/17
Wednesday 4/18

Astros

Monday 4/23
Tuesday 4/24
Wednesday 4/25

The first fan who wants it, its theirs. All I ask is to please send postage. Not much for a free ticket to a MLB game!

that's pretty awesome from a fan pack. and a nice of you to basically give the ticket away for someone who will use it.

can see your point tho, living in tarheel state. long way to go for a game, lol.

i wouldn't need it, i just wanted to comment :)

paul

that's pretty awesome from a fan pack. and a nice of you to basically give the ticket away for someone who will use it.

can see your point tho, living in tarheel state. long way to go for a game, lol.

i wouldn't need it, i just wanted to comment :)

paul

Thanks. I would rather someone else enjoy the game b/c I know I won't be making the trip.

Yeah I was shocked that I won a free ticket so yeah an awesome fan pack

Nice gesture. I'm close enough, but obviously they should go to a Brewers fan.

I'll take it... will send sase tomorrow

Its yours then. I will take a photo of it so you know what it is and what it says and send to you before we post it up.

I also wanted to just comment and say that it was awesome of u to do this!!

I appreciate it. It feels great to do something nice and I hope someone will enjoy it.

Nice gesture. I'm close enough, but obviously they should go to a Brewers fan.

No worries. Thanks

As a fellow Brewer fan from this site I want to say nice job! The Crew has been giving out lots of tickets to early season games the last few years and it is great when when fans who can't make the game give up their tickets.

I bet these games are great for getting some IP auto's.

Have fun!

Frank