Im a Newbie!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdawg22

Prospect
Hey everyone! I am brand new to the bench. A fellow trader told me about the site, so I decided to check it out! I am a very versatile trader. I do baseball and football, and a very small amount of basketball.

I have been trading on a couple other sites for years, so here I go starting brand new again,lol.

I collect sets,inserts,refractors,autos, I dont really do the GU.

I have over 15,000 cards, hundreds of autos, some vintage, and a large collection of graded cards. I have over 2,000 rookie cards.

I am always looking for strasburgs, verlander, mantle, jeter, hamilton,stanton,freeman,pujols,cano,granderson,and a bunch more!

I am always looking for vintage of mantle, banks, ford, mays, r. jackson, r.henderson,robinson,camponella, and many more.

I do not trade creased, bent, damaged, corner wear cards that are BV less than $50, if they are less than $50 and damaged they go in the trash, not in a trade!

of course vintage cards have wear exceptions, and will ALWAYS be noted when a trade is being made.

I take time to practice good shipping practices, soft sleeves, top loaders,etc.
I usually will always throw in extras when trading, I like to build good trading relationships!

I'm very easy to work with, if i have what you need, i will usually always find a way to make it happen if at all possible. If you have something I need, I will always try to go a little in your favor, in hoped that you will give me a shot at ant good stuff you get that you know i might like!

Anyway, thanks for having me, look forward to trading!!

Clint

Welcome to the Bench.

I should have an extra 2011 Topps Chrome Stanton blue/99 if you're interested.

pms get quickest response

Thanks so much everyone! I am still learning the site, I posted a needslist, im still trying to find it,lol. Thanks again!

Hey Leon! Nice to see a familiar name! Now we are gonna be trading twice as much! LOL

Welcome Clint....from Michigan...

Look forward to trading with you sometime...I have a lot of Grandy's...

Best wishes,
Diane