Is Beckett.com being a pain for anyone else right now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Unfortunately that is the norm for Beckett's site. Sucks that they seem to not care. They are supposed to roll at a new site soon that will be super totally radical (their words, not mine), but that is what they said when they were ready to launch the current site. Oh well, people will continue to shell out the money and TBTB will not do anything as long as that is the case.

the new site is supposed to be rolled out already, but they keep saying they are tweeking it too. i think they are adding to many bells and wistles to make it like we need it to be.

Glad to see it's not just me. I thought I was having a problem with my computer.

I cant get the page to load for me either, too bad i was going to buy some cards on ebay now I cant because I dont want to over pay for them. Beckett is ridiculous sometimes!

Matt

How more people don't bail on Beckett gets me. I know there is no real alternative, but everytime I used it recently, it takes minutes to pull up one card. I'll believe the new site is better when I see it.

Todd

Its been a thor n in my side all day I cant even access it at work. maybe the new site will launch tomorrow. They did say the site wont be accessable for several hrs before the launch. Maybe this is it. Well one can wish cant he?

Its been a thor n in my side all day I cant even access it at work. maybe the new site will launch tomorrow. They did say the site wont be accessable for several hrs before the launch. Maybe this is it. Well one can wish cant he?

I would be very happy if that were the case... but can't help but think this is just a giant FAIL for the time.

- Chris

I'm thinking also that the new site will be up tomorrow. It's been completely invisible since this morning.
Of course, that might not mean anything.

i was on it, entering some cards late afternoon, took a break--then there was nothing---i hope this is the beginning of getting the new site--but i thought they said, they would give us a notice

rob

i was on it, entering some cards late afternoon, took a break--then there was nothing---i hope this is the beginning of getting the new site--but i thought they said, they would give us a notice

rob

Lets all hope this is our notice. lol

I just hope it has a spell check. If your off onle letter it wont find anything.

I agree or just get it close, especially with set/subset names...............Really pisses me off sometimes..................I've complained and fussed and nothing seems to do any good.................I may re-sub for a month and see how it goes........................If it's for worse that better, I'll divorce their sorry *****...................