Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mort. And I see you got a bench point?Congrats!

Ben
LOL -- I kinda fell into that point. I don't do much trading, just like helping people out. I've had a "discussion" with the mods about my Rookie status (after having my All-Star status revoked) with 350+ posts. Oh well, no big deal to me.

LOL -- I kinda fell into that point. I don't do much trading, just like helping people out. I've had a "discussion" with the mods about my Rookie status (after having my All-Star status revoked) with 350+ posts. Oh well, no big deal to me.

That makes no sense to have your All-Star status revoked but I am sure you can make 20 trades.

Take Care,
Ben

Do you have addresss for:
Jon Papelbon
Dustin Pedroia
Jacoby Ellsbury
and
Alex Gordon?
I highley doubt it but if so that would be awesome.

Do you have addresss for:
Jon Papelbon
Dustin Pedroia
Jacoby Ellsbury
and
Alex Gordon?
I highley doubt it but if so that would be awesome.
Not sure how close you are to Fenway Park, but the Red Sox will have an autograph session with many of their top prospects tomorrow from 4:30 - 5:45.

According to the Press Release: "The players attending the Rookie Program who are expected to take part in the autograph session include pitchers Craig Hansen and Clay Buchholz and the Boston Baseball Writers 2006 Red Sox Minor League Player of the Year, outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury. Others taking part will be pitchers Nick Debarr, Kason Gabbard, Kyle Jackson, Edgar Martinez, and David Pauley; catcher George Kottaras; third baseman Chad Spann; and outfielders Brandon Moss, and David Murphy."

Here's the complete press release.

If you can't make it to Fenway tomorrow, I'd just send a TTM to those players C/O Red Sox spring training in Fort Meyers, FL.

How bout these three:

Edgar Martinez
Harold Reynolds
Jeff Nelson

Anybody had any luck with these. I heard that Edgar doesn't sign TTM.
Thanks again for the help.

Tom

How bout these three:

Edgar Martinez
Harold Reynolds
Jeff Nelson

Anybody had any luck with these. I heard that Edgar doesn't sign TTM.
Thanks again for the help.

Tom

Edgar rarely signed through team,Harold used to sign for ESPN but was fired, Jeff will sign through team.

Ben

Not sure how close you are to Fenway Park, but the Red Sox will have an autograph session with many of their top prospects tomorrow from 4:30 - 5:45.

According to the Press Release: "The players attending the Rookie Program who are expected to take part in the autograph session include pitchers Craig Hansen and Clay Buchholz and the Boston Baseball Writers 2006 Red Sox Minor League Player of the Year, outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury. Others taking part will be pitchers Nick Debarr, Kason Gabbard, Kyle Jackson, Edgar Martinez, and David Pauley; catcher George Kottaras; third baseman Chad Spann; and outfielders Brandon Moss, and David Murphy."

Here's the complete press release.[

If you can't make it to Fenway tomorrow, I'd just send a TTM to those players C/O Red Sox spring training in Fort Meyers, FL.
Thanks but I am going to go with #2.

Anyone got an address for Dennis Tankersley?

I know he's listed as active, but I can't find any roster that he's on. So a home address would be best.

LMK if there's one

Status
Not open for further replies.