Old Retired Player Address Request Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent it through the cubs the last time. Also is it wrong to get more than one auto from a guy?

Not really, I was wondering if they were for unique collections (ie, Cubs, MVPs, All-Stars) of if you just like to get as many as you can. Either way no problems here just as long as it means someone else isn't getting one.

I'm fairly sure Dawson doesn't keep trade of who has sent (or Donated) to him in the past so you should be good for at least one.

Not really, I was wondering if they were for unique collections (ie, Cubs, MVPs, All-Stars) of if you just like to get as many as you can. Either way no problems here just as long as it means someone else isn't getting one.

I'm fairly sure Dawson doesn't keep trade of who has sent (or Donated) to him in the past so you should be good for at least one.

I'm sorry if i seemed nasty on the last post. I want to get an auto every couple of months. He's an all time great player.

do you have an address for these former ***** leaguers?
Mamie Johnson
Don Johnson
Clinton Mccord
Red Moore
Willie Pope
Wilmer Harris
William Greason
Harold Gould

thanks

Anyone got addresses for

Felix Jose
Keith McDonald
Steve Braun

(all baseball)
F.J:Nada
K.M:5162A E Greensboro Lane Anaheim, CA 92807
S.B:14300 Hickory Links Ct. Apt 181 Fort Meyers, FL 33912 (one came back RTS not sure?)

Former Tigers pitcher Justin Thompson, and former Celtic Joe Kleine.

Nothing, sorry.
Ben
How about these ex-Bengals?
David Fulcher
James Brooks
Carl Zander
D.F:6957 Lakewood Dr. Mason, OH 45040
J.B:Nada
C.Z:2536 West Palomino Dr. Chandler,AZ 85224-1639

Happy Turkey Day!
Off to Chicago for me in morning!
Ben

Do you have any addresses for these former Indiana Pacers by chance?

Jerome 'Pooh' Richardson
Vern Fleming
Terry Mills

Any help here would be appreciated!

randall gay and rosevelt colvin
From the first post in this thread, which nobody seems to want to read:
Here are some guidelines for posting.
1. Just 3 requests per day
2. Don't ask for Mega Superstars (Ripken, Pujols, ARod) they simply are too busy to sign.
3. Don't ask for something someone else has asked for. Use the search feature in the blue area above or PM worldwideed if you can't figure it out.
4. Send active players c/o their teams. Even if it is the off season you are better off waiting rather than trying to chase down a home address. Plus they are all probably duck hunting in Canada anyway.
5. Please list the Sport with the Player. Like this. And be specific.
Baseball
Stubby Clapp

If we follow these simple guidelines the fine folks who are looking these address up for us and wont' get burned out and abused and the thread will as a lot longer.
Check #4.

Cleveland Indians:

Don Hood - P
Gorman Thomas - OF
Len Barker - P

Thanks,

Ron

StarTiger says...

Don Hood:
708 Firestone Drive
Florence, SC 29501
NOT TESTED

Gorman Thomas
759 Tallwood Rd.
Charleston, SC. 29412
BAD SIGNER, 1 of 7

Len Barker
c/o Perfect Pitch Construction
10611 Washington St.
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Decent signer here... nothing since late 2006 though

Anything for:
Jeffrey Hammonds
Greg Vaughn
Omar Daal

Thanks in advance!
Casey

StarTiger says...

Jeffrey Hammonds
2950 Meadow Lane
Weston, FL 33331-3018
NO ATTEMPTS THOUGH

Greg Vaughn
NOTHING GOOD, BUT be careful... many of his TTM "successes" are ghost signed

Omar Daal
No good addies

Be patient with these newly retired players... sooner or later they will sign (or at least I hope they will!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.