PWE Deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NyGiantFan56

Prospect
I wanted to start a thread to contact more collectors who specialize in base card-base card pwe deals. I've done two of those so far and find them incredibly enjoyable.

I'm not much into collecting base cards but I do have tons available for any and all Yankees and Mets base. I'd be more than willing to do some PWE trades. LMK what your interests are and I'll pull some stuff for ya. Thanks much

-Kenny

Kenny, I'm primarily looking for newer Boston Red Sox cards, 2010, 2011, 2012 primarily.

Just about anything Boston Bruins right now and anything New York Giants from 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.

In time i'll be making a comprehensive list about team sets i'm working to complete.
The tradelist I had been using has gone missing so i'll be taking the time to retype one.

Konel, yes, I do have Canseco. I will pull some cards and get back to you.

by the way, i lived in wilkes-barre area for about 12 years, from 1985 to 1997. miss the area, and always enjoy when i go back to see my daughters and grandkids :)

paul

Kenny,

I sent you a PM. I made an error in one of those I found. For some reason I thought you collected Mets (my mistake).

Paul, good to hear. WB is a nice place to visit.

PWE deals are great! I can fit 6 cards in PWE safely. You can always send (I haven't Actually done this...yet) two $.65 PWEs and save $ compared to $1.95 for a Bubble Mailer.
Isn't this what this thread is about?

Yep, that's what it's about. Was surprised to find some people already looking to make deals. I like pwe the most since its the least fuss.

PWEs are fine with me - probably have a few Bruins cards from early 80s - my wantlist is up to date - primarily a Phillies collector but build a few newer Topps sets as well.

Thanks!
John

Yep, that's what it's about. Was surprised to find some people already looking to make deals. I like pwe the most since its the least fuss.

Thats Exactly what I thought! How Funny.

I can "Ship" PWEs even on Sundays or Holidays from the Comfort of my own Home.

But if your looking for Junk base Via PWE trades I can Probably help you Too :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
PWE deals are great! I can fit 6 cards in PWE safely. You can always send (I haven't Actually done this...yet) two $.65 PWEs and save $ compared to $1.95 for a Bubble Mailer.
Isn't this what this thread is about?

Six is a safe number, you can actually do more if you know two things. First, you gotta understand the 1 oz letter rules. How many traders have gone into their local PO and used the card board measuring device they have for height, thickness, etc.? Probably not many but I have and you can send alot for 1 oz. Second, you have to package the cards correctly, the best way to do this is the use the ENTIRE envelope from left to right. Too many traders leave the sides flopping around with a top loader floating in the middle, this is a recipe for disaster. Wrap your cards in two or three pieces of scrap paper (or newspaper) and secure the cards...you're good to go. Even more stuff you can get away with with 2 oz ($0.65) letter.

I don't mind PWE at all. I agree it is so much easier, and I pretty safe if you wrap the loader in paper. I have had some bubble mailers show up mangled plenty of times , so I think they are just as safe for base and inserts. I am a set builder so if you have any GQ I would love to a pwe trade.

Im always down for a pwe trade. Most of my baseball is junk wax from the 1980s and 1990s but I do have current football and basketball base. PM me if anyone wants to do something.

Any luck on the Canseco list?

Kenny, I'm primarily looking for newer Boston Red Sox cards, 2010, 2011, 2012 primarily.

Just about anything Boston Bruins right now and anything New York Giants from 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.

In time i'll be making a comprehensive list about team sets i'm working to complete.
The tradelist I had been using has gone missing so i'll be taking the time to retype one.

Konel, yes, I do have Canseco. I will pull some cards and get back to you.