Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have not seen any action on this thread in a while, and since I had a couple of free arrivals, I figured that I would bump this up.

LEONOFNJ sends me a couple of hits to my early 70's lists, one each from 1970 and 1972.

mm1sub sends me a nice looking 1971 Topps Al Kaline, also a hit to my lists. Bryon and I have done so many trades, we are at the point of just sending stuff and not even posting it.

These are 2 of our great HOF members here at The Bench, and if you haven't had a chance to trade with either of these members, make it a goal this year, as you will not be disappointed.

Thanks to both Leon and Bryon for the set help!

David K, thanks to you for all of the fun contests, you get some great items to give away, and your generosity precedes you!

Hope I win one of your contests someday!!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Shouts out to Yankees1 and Scobes for free cards to complete a tough set and another free card for my Eric Davis supercollection.

Great members on a great site, I do love it here!! Thanks guys!

Want to say thank you to Scobes for sending me some cards for my Upper Deck run.

Thanks Scott, you are the best!!

Bryon

I really appreciate all those that respond to the queries on pricing, mine or anyone's. Loyalty32 aka Craig & Crillos comes to mind, but there are many others and to all of you, thank you...

Just received my end of a large Twins-for-Twins exchange with TxRyan, and even though I was happy to be filling so many holes in my wantlist, Ryan threw in a very generous "bonus card". Ryan -- you da man!