Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes sends me Eric Davis cards that I need for my super collection every once and awhile and I wanted to publicly thank him and let everybody know how awesome he is!!

Thanks Scott!

I sent cards to collectors on hobbykings (the first forum I ever joined a few years ago). I began yo think my kindness was a weakness...as I gave cards, some very rare, to collectors to be kind...and have never received anything from anyone. I am new to this forum and look forward to meeting new collectors. I like giving cards since the hobby seems so money$ driven these days.

Thank you to pdonahoe who got a very tough Tommy Gregg autograph for my leaf set and turned down the money I offered him for it.
attachment.php

Thank you's to a couple of great traders on The Bench.

Chieftazmisty (Tom) - sent not only a couple cards for my 2014 Topps Football set, but threw a Kirby Puckett/Tetley Tea Disc in as well.

Gwynn Fan (Bob) - received my prize pack for his 3 strike contest and he added a handful of 1977 Topps Baseball from my needs list.

Thanks to both for the cards and help with my collection.

I would like to say thank you to a new trader named swish54. He is a new trader who I made a trade with recently. He sent me the cards in a bubble mailer but unfortunately the cards showed up bent. It was not his fault so I told him not to worry about it. About a month later the same cards showed up in my post office box. He had repurchased the same cards as before and sent them to me again.

If anybody has the chance please trade with this great trader.

BIG thank you to Dale McGrath for four Toys R Us Purple and Target Red Phillies cards. I was up a half a buck in value (we were actually close enough) but Dale offered up some other Phillies to even us up. Well, he evened us up and how! Sent 23 base Phillies in addition to our agreed upon trade! Awesome!! Many thanks for your kindness, Dale!

Merry Christmas, all!
Fatrat John

A couple of thank yous to send out:
1 - Applegate (Gary) - after sending him a free card to help him and telling him I still probably owe him a bunch more for all the Pucketts he has sent me in the past - what do I find in my mailbox, but an envelope from Gary with another Puckett that I need. Thank you!

2 - ChavezforPrez (Billy) - took time while overseas serving our country (thank you for that as well) to not only remember that my son collects pressed pennies, but took the time to actually do a couple and send them my way - from France and Abu Dhabi - certainly wasn't going to get those checked off on my own. Thank you!

A world of thanks to Fatrat (John) for the A/G WDP-05 Great White Shark card that has been eluding me for months!! It randomly showed up in my mailbox yesterday!

One more set off of the TODO list.