Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thank you to Grapler135s for the prize pack he sent for his recent contest. Way above anything I anticipated, especially the Joba Chamberlain AU card and Phil Hughes GU card, both going directly into the PC.

Thanks again for the contest and cards!

A big thank you goes out to katester44! Andy sends a handful of extra Phillies cards along with the contents of our last completed trade, which happened to me my 400th Bench point! Thanks to Andy and to all the fine folks on The Bench that helped me get there!!!

Fatrat John

I want to give a big Thank you to Stlshoeman ( Aaron ) for the 2013 topps cards he sent me to help in finishing the set. A few more to go.
Leon

Had several of these lately. One from DavidK who sent a Mark Trumbo refractor auto for some bowman cards and metsman1986 (Mike) who sent along some extra Mike Trout cards for my daughter. I appreciate both gestures from you great guys.

Dennis

Thanks to cardtrader2005 (Chuck) for a VERY nice trade. As if his sending me a series two Phillies team set wasn't enough, he threw in a Darin Ruf RC, AND an unopened cello pack of 1990 Topps, with gum intact! Many thanks to Chuck!!

I am speechless in shock...i sold a small 3 card lot to VintageHeroes total cost $5.25...He sends me $50.00 PayPal and leaves me this message

David, here's for the Bench and then a little extra to help you out until you get that next job! Best Wishes, Rob

I have thanked him several times but I just wanted to say thanks again to Duane -hdjstuff. love the reviews and the goodies, another one of the guys that makes the bench what it is.

Henry

I feel compelled to let everyone know about the huge generosity I received from Ramon Ramos (gordo11). He sent me a six-bat card of my favorite Red and 5 others along with another low-numbered card of Eric Davis and Sean Casey for free. I've never experienced this level of kindness on any board I am a member of in the last 5 years I've been online trading. The best birthday present I will probably receive this year!

Thanks Ramon!

Brian, you are a great example of generosity, given the Schofield 50/50 we worked out! I got the better end of that bargain for sure!

David K, NY Sports Teams, montseratplay (Ken), Cary, and so many others helped me out when I was first unemployed and trying to sell stuff off.....this has been a turbulent year, and thanks to all of your generosity, we have received a great deal of help making our bills, etc.

God Bless all of you!

Kevin Mc

Going thru my cards....busy this time of year at work (overtime)...when I Found that Dennis (dlackey) had included an auto of Jose Berrios with other cards from our trade. Thanks Dennis! Sorry..it took so long for me to find the surprise in our previous trade. Best regards, David

BIG thank you to Gordo11 (Ramon) who sends a nice bunch of miscellaneous Phillies needs. Freebies!! MUCH APPRECIATED, RAMON!! Merry Christmas!!