Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Every time I see this thread, it reminds me of Randy, the member who started this thread. I never traded with the man, and only talked with him a few times on this site. He sounded like a really loved this hobby and sharing it with others. Those who's lives he touched will tell you that was one of the greatest acts of kindness of all. Thanks for everything, Randy! May God Bless you!

A shout out and a big fat THANK-YOU to plopowitz (Pete) for sending me an insert card I needed for a set. Didn't even have a trade going on with him and he sends it out of the blue!! Thank-you x100 Pete!

I just want the thank Bill- hatesgoats- for sending me a Kerry Wood autographed card. A nice one for my Collection.
I appreciate it Bill.

Cary and Derek have helped me a TON, and both have surprised me with extra cards that I didnt expect....awesome guys, and have inspired me to try to help other traders in the same way!!

Many thanks to Elbert (Hawaiian BamBam) for a freebie 1983 Topps Traded Von (5 for one) Hayes Phillies card! I appreciate the kindness!!!

John

I want to thank Pogo Cards Barry Urbanek for helping me with my historic
state quarters. It is acts of kindness like this that make this the best
site on the internet.

Thanks Barry.

Huge thank you to criollos for the free Gossage card. He was at White Sox game and they had a free card giveaway. Instead of throwing it in a commons box, he looked for a Gossage collector and sent it to a new home. Thanks Luis. It has found a nice place in my Gossage collection. I really appreciate you thinking of me for this card.

Karma will get you back! ;)

A big thanks to Larry (seattlefan81) who throws in a couple of numbered Phillies cards as part of his end of a recent trade:

2005 Donruss Throwback Threads/150 053 Abreu, Bobby
2004 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia/1000 207 Simon, Alfredo

THANKS, LARRY!!! NICE STUFF!!

I want to say thanks to Billy (Chavezforprez) for sending three free cards in with our sale. I needed them too! I appreciate it, Billy!

Thanks to bonzomretti for throwing in an extra card (2012 bowman platinum emerald Joe Mauer!) in our trade! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Note of thanks to jflan for sending the last 4 cards I needed to complete my 2010 Topps U/H set.

Nothing beats $free.99!!

Glad they made it to you safe and sound.

I have a shoutout this morning to Scottzoe. He sends a stack of 06 Legendary Cuts for my set. I really appreciate that Scott! Thanks!