Thread Closed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
ALL HAVE BEEN TRADED THANKS

LMK what you need OR make offer for ALL the cards

I don’t have time to list them all but can look up what you needB39053D3-E33D-48F3-A126-6C51189E48D7.jpeg

Not doing the set, just enjoying ripping

If you want one, some or all….PLMK!

Last edited:
Don't know who is in the set but I'd be interested in Killebrew, Blyleven, Ripken, Mauer. Thanks!
Have agreat day!
Rick

I am a vintage card collector/trader who has been wrangled into a modern card subset - the 2022 Topps Archives set - due to some recent birthday gifting. So now I find I like the looks, and am a bit hooked on making a go at filling out the set.
So I am looking for some trade help but don’t many have modern cards to trade. I do have some 80s and early 90s unopened wax packs, if that might be of interest. Anyway, would you in the market for any vintage in trade?
Thanks,
Carlton

I am a vintage card collector/trader who has been wrangled into a modern card subset - the 2022 Topps Archives set - due to some recent birthday gifting. So now I find I like the looks, and am a bit hooked on making a go at filling out the set.
So I am looking for some trade help but don’t many have modern cards to trade. I do have some 80s and early 90s unopened wax packs, if that might be of interest. Anyway, would you in the market for any vintage in trade?
Thanks,
Carlton
Sure…would you like to have the whole lot of them and sort through for what you need?

Here is my online site for vintage. I also have those wax packs but will have to pull them out to see what years.&

Here is my online site for vintage. I also have those wax packs but will have to pull them out to see what years.&
Hi Carlton, thanks! I don’t really have time to look up all the card numbers, Would you be able to tell me which of your vintage cards are hall of fame or star players, and / or Red Sox, and / or Jim Rice, Yaz, etc?

Also curious about the wax packs

I’d love to make a deal for all the cards and it will be in your favor if you’re able to offer me a good card or cards from your vintage!

Rick, PLMK If you need any of these (the Archives is on the Left) and we will work something out. Always looking for stuff from my signature :)

View attachment 82605
Going to have tp plead my ignorance. Without the yr, brand, and card # I couldn't tell you with any certainty if I have some of the cards shown. Don't need the Pacific or the Fleer in the top row. After that not sure.

Going to have tp plead my ignorance. Without the yr, brand, and card # I couldn't tell you with any certainty if I have some of the cards shown. Don't need the Pacific or the Fleer in the top row. After that not sure.
No worries, other than the 2022 Archives on the left the other cards are:

20 Donruss 224

21 Topps 70YT-28

21 Donruss Retro 234

01 Fleer Premium 1

21 70YTC-28

98 Pacific Die Cut Insert 1

21 Topps CNW11

No worries, other than the 2022 Archives on the left the other cards are:

20 Donruss 224

21 Topps 70YT-28

21 Donruss Retro 234

01 Fleer Premium 1

21 70YTC-28

98 Pacific Die Cut Insert 1

21 Topps CNW11
Looks like in addition to the Archives I need these two. I will see if I can round up something of interest or feel free to browse my site and LMK Thanks!
Rick
21 70YTC-28
21 Topps CNW11

Rick how about if I added some more cards to the 3 Ripkens for the Harper and / or the Ohtani we have talked about? Please check updated FTL below (Boggs is gone unfortunately).