Trying something different...team lots of base/inserts/GU for POP + name your price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mine arrived today but unfortunately it seems the box took a blow along one edge.....virtually every card from that end and running about 1/3 the way down the box ended up with a mangled corner.....i'll take some time to look over the lot when i have some free time this weekend and will get $$ to you at the start of next week....that said , not sure how much your postage cost so if you don't mind , could you please PM me that figure ?

thanks ,
claude

Bumping this back up, all lots now include cards from 2011 Bowman Draft and 2011 Topps Update. I am still sending these out for the price of postage + whatever you think is fair for the lot. Shipping is usually $3-$5 based on the few lots I have sent out already.

Also, the post above was caused by mishandling by the post office and was an isolated incident. I ship all cards in 200 or 300 count boxes, and put protection on the outside of the cards (bubble wrap, peanuts, etc.) if there is any space between the cards and edge of the box.

Here's a sample (the autos are all IP and guaranteed genuine) - the lot is approximately 135 cards:

rockieslot.jpg

Last edited:
I do, but I combined the Expos with it as well - here is a sample - it is around 120 cards:
nationalslot.jpg

bfd: The Twins are gone - I do, however, have similar lots available for football (I see you're a packers fan) that include lots more refractors/inserts than thee baseball lots do.

Cardinals please.

I'll get in line for the Rockies. I'm only interested in them for the Atkins cards. Can you give me a total number of Atkins? Also, is the Atkins SPX you have pictured a triple swatch or a double and the X is just plain?

I know, I know. This is probably more of a pain then you were asking for. I do appreciate your patience and thanks for any answers you can give me. :)

Thanks,
Karl

Last edited:
redbird: The Atkins is a Dual Swatch /50, and there are probably only about 5 Atkins cards IIRC in the lot. I have a lot of about 30 Cardinals (mostly 09 Topps Chrome), but I do actually have a TON of IP autos from the Cardinals. I bought a collection from a guy and he used to go to games all the time and get Cardinals prospects autos. Here is a sample of a few if you are interested in any:

garciashelbycraigautos.jpg

If Karl doesn't take all the autos....I'd be interested in one of the Garcias for my PC.....lmk and thanks...
Diane

Are they current Tigers?? Game used?? Just mainly looking for current guys including Fielder lol...or rookies.....thanks and lmk.
Diane