Trying something different...team lots of base/inserts/GU for POP + name your price!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

They are current, about 60-70% are from 07-10, and the rest are from 02-04. No Autos or GU in thise lot, but there are Bowman/Elite Extra Edition rookies in there.

Well, can I ask for just the Atkins cards out of the Rockies? If you are willing to do that I will take all the Atkins you have and I will take the Cardinals lot. I would like the different Garcias and Diane can have one of the dupe Bowman 1st cards if she likes.
Plmk and thank-you for considering the Atkins.

Karl

P.S. -- If it's a go on the Atkins part just go ahead and post the deal (and the Cardinals of course).

Ok, thanks for checking and I didn't mean to be picky lol....
Humm..let me think on it tonight, I appreciate it.

Karl....Thank you for the courtesy....I really appreciate it and I will take one of the Garcias for sure :)
I am signing off for the night but will let you know on the Tigers lot tomorrow.
Happy Easter and God Bless.
Diane

Karl - Lot posted, Ill try to get these out Monday or Tuesday.

Diane - No problem, I'll keep an eye out for this thread.

Happy Easter everyone

Hello.....sorry I was gone all day with family.

I guess I will skip the Tigers lot but take the Garcia for now....

If that's ok post it up and will send you money after it arrives!
Thanks again :)
Diane

Diane: That works, I'll get it out tomorrow :)

Big Daddy, thehueys, potzie: I am not at home right now, but I will be back on Wednesday and I will get samples for you guys then.

Here are all of the lots that were asked for, I also included the number of cards as well.

Twins - 15 Cards:
twinslot.jpg

Orioles - 97 Cards
orioleslot.jpg

Pirates - 94 cards:
pirateslot.jpg

White Sox - 98 Cards:
whitesoxlot.jpg

Last edited:
potzie: Posted

Here is a sample of the Rays and Mets lot:

113 Cards