What release are you looking forward to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotMelky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Just curious what others are looking forward to this spring/summer for baseball releases (or other sports I suppose). I know Heritage is coming out Friday, but I think I am going to take a miss on it and maybe just buy a couple re-sale lots for my COMC account. Bowman is probably my next break...Topps Series 2...other than that, not much I am excited about until later in the summer.

What year are they up to with Topps Heritage? Have they made it to 1968 yet and the burlap sack looking cards?

I believe this year we are up to the 1965 format. Looking forward to it. Should be somewhat more colorful than the base Topps sets these days.

Thanks,

Jeff

Looks like another week before it comes out now.

I'm waiting to see if the Donruss stuff comes down in price...might open a box or two of that.

Topps Chrome is probably the late summer release I am looking forward to.

I believe this year we are up to the 1965 format. Looking forward to it. Should be somewhat more colorful than the base Topps sets these days.

Thanks,

Jeff

Topps Chrome here, as I am really considering buying my first case. I just can't imagine opening that many packs.

Heritage by far is my favorite set so that's the one I am looking forward to...'14 Donruss surprised me in that I liked it a lot better then I thought I would. I see GQ Prices in the 950ish/case and I wonder if its really worth it? the last 2 years of GQ have not been so kind. I am always so/so on that product.

I am still into '13 Update and '13 Bowman draft as they have been the most fun

Anybody see that Stadium Club is coming back this year? Not that Topps needed to release another set, but these are gorgeous cards. Always one of my favorite sets to collect growing up.

I'm probably in on a box or two depending on prices.

Definitely looking forward to Chrome, but in the meantime I will most likely chase some of the Major League sigs in Archives just for something to bridge the gap. I do like Heritage, was looking forward to a blaster or two this weekend until they got delayed. -Andy