Is Beckett.com being a pain for anyone else right now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

im in, but i have no cards in my organization, hopefully thats coming soon, as i dont really want to readd over 100,000 cards back in

rob

Looks like they finally got something right for a change. It's not complete yet though. I was trying to look up a few 2010 cards and they didn't load up, so they're still adding stuff in, but at least it appears they've made a change for the better.

Honestly though, they should probably give me a free year of subscription for all the downtime I've suffered through.

I tried the link from the history in my web browser and it did not work. I then googled "beckett baseball" and I was able to get in and it looks pretty good.

It's working for me right now. I have to say, it is an improvement (especially the forum), but that isn't saying much. For those that transfer checklists to Excel, you can now display 500 to a page. That's a plus.

It looks a lot easier to use now. Almost like the original beckett.com. Forums are a million times easier to use!!!! It is now a true forum, not like the last one which was a mess.

The one thing I really like is that if you search your player on there...for example Tino Martinez...it now shows you if you have that card in your collection or not! Last time I would have to click the card, then click add to collection just to see if I needed it or not. Much better in that aspect of it!

Wow, it is a lot better, and yet there is still beckett users complaining. They have a thread started over there. They are never happy, its ridiculous!

Matt

Wow, it is a lot better, and yet there is still beckett users complaining. They have a thread started over there. They are never happy, its ridiculous!

Matt

Remember you'll never make everyone happy. I'm just glad its up. They did fix many of the problems that people were complaining about though. I just realized that when you search, you can now change your search without re-typing it which is great. The last site it would always clear out the seach box so you would have to type everything all over again, but now it leaves it there which is a huge plus!

I like the new site. It is a little easier to use. I'm sure everyone will find glitches that we will have to bring to their attention, but so far so good!

Yeah it is totally different...the only thing I am trying to figure out is that if I have to create another username to post in the forums, it says the one that I use now doesnt exist but I am using it for my OPG? Hmm..

I am confused..Maybe I am old but the old one and new one look the same..

That is interesting....it looks completely different to me. The whole homepage is different. I'll try and take a screen shot and post it on here. Let's see if I can do it haha

Edit: I can't do it for some reason hahaha Stupid computers!

Last edited:
new_beckett.png